EFUNDS FOR SCHOOLS
East Noble School Corporation is pleased to offer you e~Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians wanting to make payments online, and it is extremely user-friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have student textbook rentals electronically charged to your credit card or checking account. You also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website or on your mobile device.
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies.
- Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for textbook rentals or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/Guardians may establish a recurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- Your payment history for the year is available with the click of the mouse.
For more information, check out these help guides
- ENSC Family Letter: eFunds
- eFund Introduction
- ENSC Step-by-Step Guide
- eFunds Mobile Payment Full Parent Guide